Last updated on May 28, 2020.
Oui8 Bakery (“Oui8”, the “company”, “we”, “us” and “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with its privacy policies. This policy describes:
– The types of information that Oui8 may collect from you when you access or use it’s website, applications and other online services (collectively, referred as “Services”); and
– Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to the information Oui8 collects through its Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services.
The information we collect and how we use it
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
– Your Personal Information(“PI”) – Personal Information is the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
– Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
We collect this information:
– directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
– automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
– Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
– Your content: Information you provide through our Services, including your food ordering details and history, special requests, contact information of people you add to, or notify of, your order through our Services, names, and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
– Your searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
– Your browsing information: How long you used our Services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on.
– Your communications: Communications between you and us through our Services; your participation in a survey, poll, sweepstakes, contest or promotion scheme; your request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or other products); your communication with us about employment opportunities posted to the services.
– Your transactional information: If you make purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information. This information may be shared with third-parties which assist in processing and fulfilling your requests, including PCI compliant payment gateway processors.
We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
Information We May Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
– Usage information: Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
– Computer and device information: Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
– Last URL visited: The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our websites.
– Mobile device IDs: Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you’re using our Services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our applications. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of our applications, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our applications.
– Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
– Your activity on the Services: Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
Anonymous or De-Identified Data
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
– Process and respond to your queries
– Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
– Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
– Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered
– Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
– Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
– Administer contests and sweepstakes.
– Provide you with customer support.
– Provide you with policies about your account.
– Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
– Notify you about changes to our Services.
– Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services.
– In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
– For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our Services.
How we share the information we collect
General Information Disclosures
– To Service Providers/ outside vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you communications via emails, messages or tele-call to inform you about our products that may be of interest to you, push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf, provide voice recognition services to process your spoken queries and questions, help us analyze use of our Services, and process and collect payments. Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. We may share information about you with these vendors only to enable them to perform their services.
Social Networks. If you interact with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Oui8, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
Payment Card Information
To use certain of our Services, we may require your credit or debit card account information. By submitting your credit or debit card account information through our Services, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers (including but not limited to vendors who provide fraud detection services to us and other third parties), and you further agree to the following terms:
When you initially provide your credit or debit card account information through our Services, we provide your credit or debit card account information to our third-party payment service providers. These third parties may store your credit or debit card account information so you can use our payment services through our Services in the future.
To help us better understand your use of the Services, we may use third-party web analytics on our Services, such as Google Analytics. The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate our users’ use of the Services.
To prevent Google Analytics from collecting or using your information, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
We use Analytics data for
– Tailored Advertising, to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our website.
When accessing the Services from a mobile application you may also receive tailored in-application advertisements. Each operating system: iOS, Android and Windows Phone provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems in order to opt-out of tailored in-application advertisements. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or operating system or contact the applicable platform operator.
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from us. You can log in to manage your email preferences and follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving transactional messages, certain administrative policy, service policy, or legal policy related messages from us.
Reviewing, changing or deleting information
If you would like to review, change or delete personal information we have collected from you, or permanently delete your account, please use any of the contact methods mentioned on our website.
Security of your information
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. The third party service providers with respect to payment gateway and payment processing are all validated as compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers).
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 18 (Permissible age). We do not knowingly collect any personal information from users or market to or solicit information from anyone under the Permissible Age. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under the Permissible Age, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible.
Third party links and services
This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of Oui8’s Services after it makes any change is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
If you have any queries relating to the processing/ usage of information provided by you, please contact us by email mentioned on this website.